- Ouverture de session / S'inscrire
- Offres d'emploi les plus récentes
- Top 10 des offres d'emploi les plus consultées
- Consulter les services
- Parcourir les offres d'emploi par type d'expertise
- Compagnies qui embauchent en ce moment
- Liens d'accès aux ressources importantes
- Accéder au répertoire des recruteurs
"Senior Marketing Broker"
Numéro de l'offre d'emploi: IW-11Wf-35
Senior Marketing Broker
Commercial Insurance Placement - Head Office (High River)
Competition #11 WF-33
At Western Financial Group, we provide property, liability and life insurance as well as banking and investment services for more than 500,000 customers. We employee over 1400 people divided among more than 105 locations and are the largest property and casualty brokerage in western Canada. From our Head Office in High River, AB (approximately 30 min south of Calgary) we provide support to our multiple locations across Canada.
Commercial Insurance Placement is seeking a Senior Marketing Broker that will be responsible for the marketing of new commercial and personal lines business and renewals for the Commercial Insurance Division on behalf of all Western Financial Group (Network) Inc. offices in AB, BC, SK and MB.
About the Opportunity
- Actively market new commercial and Personal Insurance business with Insurers
- Request renewal instructions from Insurers to forward onto Network Office producer/account representatives’ in order to start renewal process
- Negotiate favorable rates, terms and conditions from insurance companies
- Request policy changes/endorsements from Insurance companies as requested by the client/Network Office producer/account representative
- Maintain awareness and share experience and knowledge of current market conditions/trends pertaining to market availability and competitiveness
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with our Network Offices and the underwriters of our insurance companies
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the insurance industry, preferably in the Commercial Insurance field with prior insurance placement or underwriting experience
- Minimum General Agent Level II license
- CAIB or Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) Designation
- Post secondary education (degree or diploma) preferred
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal & communication skills
Western Financial Group offers a competitive salary, group benefits plan 100% paid by the company, minimum 3 weeks vacation, personal days, education and training opportunities, employer matched RSP program and more!
How to Apply
Visit our website at www.westernfinancialgroup.ca and submit your resume to competition #11WF-33 to be considered for this amazing opportunity with a leading company.
You may also submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, please include competition number.