- Ouverture de session / S'inscrire
- Offres d'emploi les plus récentes
- Top 10 des offres d'emploi les plus consultées
- Consulter les services
- Parcourir les offres d'emploi par type d'expertise
- Compagnies qui embauchent en ce moment
- Liens d'accès aux ressources importantes
- Accéder au répertoire des recruteurs
"Director of Special Investigations"
Investigates insurance, personal, corporate, criminal and civil matters etc.
Attends Management Meetings
- Attend Ontario Insurance Adjusters Association (OIAA) meetings and other advantageous industry association meetings, i.e. HRPAO, CASIU, CPIO etc.
- Develops effective relationships with potential clients or key influencers
- Develops and follows up with potential sales leads
- Attains and maintains membership in organizations which will benefit the Company.
- Conducts investigations assigned (which may include insurance, inquiry, corporate, criminal, environmental, special investigations and projects), in accordance with established time frames and budget limits
- Interviews and statement taking in a manner suitable to the investigation
- Obtains required information pertaining to or requested in each investigative assignment
- Completes written reports with recommendations or conclusions on investigations assigned
- Maintains files, notes, evidence, documents, expense records, time records and invoices on each file worked
- Assists other investigators when required
- Takes part in special investigation projects conducting and carrying out project assignments
- Communicates verbal and written reports and updates on all assignments to supervisor (and to client when requested)
- Ensure operational goals, standards of quality and the highest levels of customer satisfaction are met
- Develops and maintains contacts and resources essential to enhancing investigation inquiries
- Follows all company policies, procedures, directives and agreements
- Sales and promotion as required
- Assist sales and marketing staff
Develops and Maintains a Client Database
- To use Maximizer and update information as required
- Performs other duties as required
- Office environment with travel as required in Ontario and Quebec
- Must have a valid Ontario driver’s license and the use of a vehicle
- Qualify for and be issued a Private Investigator’s license
- May be required to work flexible hours and travel based on file requirements.
The position “Director of Special Investigations” manages the entire Special Investigations Unit and as such will have the responsibility to grow the unit, to hire and fire as required, to do the investigations and to assist in the marketing.
Please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.