- Ouverture de session / S'inscrire
- Offres d'emploi les plus récentes
- Top 10 des offres d'emploi les plus consultées
- Consulter les services
- Parcourir les offres d'emploi par type d'expertise
- Compagnies qui embauchent en ce moment
- Liens d'accès aux ressources importantes
- Accéder au répertoire des recruteurs
"Centre Of Excellence Leader - Large Accounts Construction"
Aon Corporation is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing. We work on two of the most critical issues today: Risk and People. Through its more than 59,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon delivers distinctive client value via innovative and effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions. The firms that are changing our world are Aon Clients.
Aon Reed Stenhouse is the Canadian risk management arm of Aon. In Canada, Aon Reed Stenhouse’s roots go back to 1850. We have a staff of over 1,300 insurance and risk management professionals in 26 offices across Canada and are the only international brokerage firm with full service offices in almost every province and territory.
The Centre of Excellence Manager Large Construction Accounts/Projects will be developing and sustaining the Aon “Client Value Proposition” within the Large Construction Accounts, Construction segment by establishing and implementing insurance broking best practices and standards.
Under the direction of the National Broking Directors and in collaboration with the Construction segment Sales and Service Teams, the Centre of Excellence Manager will develop, direct all broking activities which foster a full service, collaborative, trusted-advisor relationship with Aon’s client organizations resulting in increased retention rates, reduced lost business, and National segment revenue growth.
Distinctive Client Value
- Under the direction of the National Broking Directors, work in collaboration with Construction segment Sales and Service teams to:
a) Develop and execute optimum product and placement strategies defined by strata and appropriate segment to address specific client needs.
b) Execute nationally-approved and designed broking strategies, plans and procedures.
c) Provide guidance to National Broking Leaders on insurance markets, best practices, strategies and guidelines to support the delivery of client service excellence.
d) Participate as critical team member on client facing renewal and new business presentation teams.
- Overseeing the Centre of Excellence implementation and ongoing management to support the delivery of client service excellence.
- Overseeing Broking Plans within Centers of Excellence to ensure performance metrics are met, accountabilities are communicated and supported and Aon management input and participation is facilitated.
- Ensuring Global/National and Local broking strategies are executed on in support of construction’s Global/National/Local business plans.
- In line with National Sales and Service initiatives, ensuring implementation of Regional/local performance and service standards for all marketing-related activities.
- Ensuring broking strategies are implemented through the effective deployment of broking resources to consistently enhance sales and client service delivery.
- Ensuring there are sufficient qualified broking resources within the Centre of Excellence and deploy these resources according to business needs.
- Sponsoring cross training and movement of broking resources to other functional areas in support of business performance.
- Fostering a positive employee environment that is receptive to change.
- Promoting and advocating teamwork and shared accountability for performance goals and achievement.
- Motivating individuals to contribute innovative new ideas that advance or address our business goals.
- Fostering and motivating a collaborative team culture across branches and Centre of Excellence Teams.
- Supporting the achievement of valued client service delivery & business goals by creating positive and productive Broking Teams, coaching and developing Managers and recognizing team and individual accomplishments.
- Establishing objectives, coaching and counseling direct reports on the attainment of objectives and provides performance feedback.
- In conjunction with Human Resources, determining and deploying effective succession, performance management, learning and development solutions, including structured mentorship programs.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
Leverages strong relationships and client/industry knowledge to lead Best of Aon teams that collaborate to deliver comprehensive solutions that impact the client’s most valued business metrics.
Builds a high-performing firm and fluid, diverse teams by engaging in disciplined talent management and collaborative team building; models continuous learning & development; personally invests in identifying, developing, and retaining key talent.
Creates capabilities that only Aon can deliver by leveraging global best practices, unleashing deep content expertise, and embracing market changing innovations.
Delivers best in class results achieved by effectively balancing efforts to invest, divest, and drive efficiencies; leverages resources to unleash untapped value and breakthrough quality.
Energizes others to live the Aon values to their fullest; models integrity, trust, pride, character and ethics to make a difference in the lives of others.
- A university degree is preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Insurance courses/degree program
- Provincial license
- CIP, FCIP
Experience or Training:
- 7-10 years Broking experience
- Strong negotiation skill set
- Knowledge of Construction industry
- Knowledge of financial analysis
- General Knowledge of all areas of general insurance coverage
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Full knowledge of Aon portfolio of available client services and products
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote professional development and apply a disciplined, non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce.
For more information about Aon, visit www.aon.ca