Exciting opportunity for Team Leaders of Call Centre with Personal Lines Insurance. Must be licenced in British Columbia for a minimum of 5 years and hold a CIP Designation
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Service, you will be responsible for leading a team of Customer Service Reps and assisting the senior leadership team in implementing the overall customer strategy through various projects and initiatives.
This includes the development and continuous improvement of people (coaching, improving training, communications, engagement, etc.), process (enhancing operations and increasing efficiencies) and technology (leveraging technologies, automating processes and making recommendations for technology improvements where applicable).
You will ensure the team is providing unparalleled service and support to our customers. You are a motivational leader, knowledgeable in all aspects of call centre operations and have a track record of building loyal, motivated and caring teams.
You influence, negotiate and collaborate with internal and external partners in Marketing, I.T., Product and more. The Team Leader, Customer Service, is key in ensuring that valuable “Voice of the Customer” insights received through customer calls, chats, emails and social media are shared and leveraged throughout the company, driving systemic improvement throughout the organization.
- Be an incredible leader to your team. Putting your team members first ensuring they are supported, developed, mentored and recognized
- You will lead our Customer Service Team, to ground-breaking results in customer experience
- To achieve these first two things, you will be spending the bulk of your time in some type of coaching, teaching, communicating or recognition-related activity such as:
- Reviewing calls, emails and chats to provide helpful coaching and development weekly
- Sharing your wisdom, insights and recommendations with our CSH team while reviewing their scorecard results with them
- Ensuring there is a record from which to grow on by completing reporting, coaching forms and shift reviews
- Completing other reports as required
- Knowing your team, supporting them and recognizing when they do amazing things
- Strive for exellent to ensure customers have the best possible experience; it is all about the customer from design to servicing
- Recruitment is critical; you will be part of hiring and cultivating a team of true Customer Service professionals.
- You may already possess a Property and Casualty (P&C) agent license(s) or are willing to pursue with paid training
- Be encouraged to pursue opportunities for growth and advancement
- Challenge the status quo and join us on the road less travelled.
- Fail fast and learn even faster
- Partner with other departments to ensure strong two-way communication and that the Contact Centre gets the appropriate information to effectively handle our customer calls, chats and emails
- Always champion the service philosophy in everything you do and every meeting you are in; you help us create the gold seal standard in customer service and you challenge others both in the Contact Centre and in the broader organization to live up to the standard
- You already possess a Property and Casualty (P&C) agent license(s)
- You already possess a Level 3 General Insurance license in the province of British Columbia
- Excellent at listening, making people feel heard and valued
- A believer in servant leadership and an eternal student of service
- Someone with 3+years as a leader in a world-class customer service environment with a strong track record of leading teams to new levels in employee engagement and customer satisfaction
- A natural coach with experience in reviewing calls, emails and chats and providing motivational development to your team
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills
- A good understanding of call centre processes and technology best practices, including workforce management, telephony, IVR, CRM and more
- A master at handling escalations and at mentoring your team to do so
- Someone with a strong work ethic who leads by example, works hard, plays hard and expects nothing less from those around you
- Someone who is not afraid to ask others for help when needed
- Flexible to work at different times in order to run this operation
- Ideally Bilingual, experienced with Cisco phone systems, Salesforce Service and managing a Social Media team (all considered an asset and not required)
Interested candidates please contact Anna Lisa at 416.868.6711 x.237 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.