Our client is looking for a sales focused individual, one who would be eager to be a part of a mentorship program to make them successful in the producer role. The successful candidate will have access to the VP of sales, will be mentored by them and taken on sales calls as part of their training.
Our client is one of the most well respected and largest brokerages in Alberta. With over 100 employees dedicated to providing the best customer care possible our client is able to offer a diverse set of services.
- You have at least a Post Secondary education
- You have 2 years of insurance experience preferably with an account management/business development focus
- You are driven by learning, growth and obtaining results.
- You are an insurance professional with connections.
Proven track record in Sales
- Minimum 2 years of progressive sales experience
- Demonstrated commitment to service excellence; a professional client-service manner.
- A relationship builder with deep networks within multiple groups
- Strong project management skills; detail oriented, organized and able to juggle multiple tasks and timelines
- Self-starter, dedicated, flexible and dependable
- Excellent social, communication and client service skills
- Strong computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-702-5702 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com.