As a TSR (Technical Services Representative) and an integral member of the Commercial Lines Insurance Team, your goal is to provide an exceptional service experience by efficiently handling the day-to-day service on accounts as directed by various account managers. You will demonstrate a strong commitment to providing excellent customer service and building warm lasting relationships.
- Maintain and update electronic client files and ensure proper documentation
- Photocopying, printing, binding and scanning of documents
- Assist in the processing of new policies, renewals, invoices with accompanying client letters
- Gather underwriting information
- Enter client account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information
- Format client documents, including letters
- Data entry and invoicing transactions into company database
- Perform other related duties and special projects, as required
Our client is an international brokerage with footholds in over 100 countries. Their customer care and the collective knowledge of all their employees has earned them the reputation as one of the top insurance brokers in the world. They pride themselves on creating a work environment where you can both achieve success and enjoy yourself along the way.
You are a knowledgeable and motivated up and coming insurance professional with an understanding of commercial insurance. If you are enthusiastic and looking to take the next step in moving forward with a company that can provide you a door into a world of opportunities then this job is for you.
- College Diploma, University Degree or equivalent experience an asset
- Existing underwriting, broker management system, and insurer portal experience an asset
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel)
- A team player, willing and able to adapt to change
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, and professionally at all times
- Familiarity with insurance regulations
- Professional appearance and manners
- Level 1 is an asset
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-702-5702 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.