Commercial & Personal Lines Producer
Our client is a fast-growing brokerage in the Kitchener area, looking for a full-time Commercial & Personal Lines Producer to generate Farm, Commercial & Personal new business sales. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work individually as well as on a team environment.
- Generate submissions to insurance companies and proposals/presentations to prospects
- Sales and retention of Farm, Commercial & Personal accounts
- Create and follow through on an annual business plan
- Maintain a full prospect pipeline at all times and respond to all internal leads
- Cross-sell clients to other divisions within the organization
- Maintain acceptable accounts receivable for agency billed accounts
- Keep abreast of industry practices and company procedures and participate in training and education seminars as required
Qualifications and Experience
- College Diploma or equivalent work experience
- RIBO License is required
- CAIB, CIP and or CRM Designation or in progress preferred
- Minimum five (5) years of insurance sales experience (Farm, Commercial & Personal)
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Previous experience with insurance management system, TAM experience an asset
- Strong organizational, time and client management skills
- Effective communication skills: verbal and written
- Strong team player
- Proactive and customer focused approach
- Strong initiative and follow up skills
Qualified candidates, please contact Anna-Lisa Sippola, Talent Acquisition Partner, DGA Careers at email@example.com or 416-868-6711 ext 237.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels.
If you are already working with another DGA recruiter, please feel free to ask them about this position.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.