Looking for strong Sales Producers - Commercial Lines & Personal Lines
Areas: Toronto, Vaughan, Kitchener, Scarborough
- Generate submissions to insurance companies and proposals/presentations to prospects
- Sales and retention of commercial accounts over $10,000 in premium
- Create and follow through on an annual business plan
- Maintain a full prospect pipeline at all times and respond to all internal leads
- Cross-sell clients to other divisions within the organization
- Maintain acceptable accounts receivable for agency billed accounts
- Keep abreast of industry practices and company procedures and participate in training and education seminars as required.
Job Required Experience
Qualifications and Experience:
- College Diploma or equivalent work experience
- RIBO Licensed
- CAIB , CIP and/or CRM Designation or in progress preferred
- Minimum five (5) years of commercial insurance sales experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Previous experience with insurance management system, EPIC experience an asset
- Strong organizational, time and client management skills
- Effective communication skills: verbal and written
- Strong team player
- Proactive and customer focused approach
- Strong initiative and follow up skills
Interested candidates please contact Anna-Lisa Sippola at 416-868-6711 ext 237 or forward your resume in confidence to Annalisa@dgacareers.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.