Description: This salaried position is ideal for someone who enjoys providing full service to our Personal Lines clients. This individual will work within a unit of professionals – each assigned a portfolio of accounts. You will work with our producers, our insuring partners and your assigned portfolio of clients handling renewals, endorsements, assessing risk exposures, providing recommendations for a suitable insurance program, guiding them through claims, preparing applications and proposals, etc. Suitable candidates should have a solid base of insurance technical knowledge that will enable them to provide the best insurance program and professional expertise for our clients.
- 3+ years Personal Lines experience
- RIBO Licence required; other industry designations such as CAIB, CIP, etc. would be an asset
- A team player with a strong work ethic
- Excellent negotiation, organizational, interpersonal, presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Proven sales ability to round-out accounts
- An unwavering commitment to delivering professionalism and expertise to our clients
- Computer proficiency in MS Office products such as Word, and experience with The Agency Manager (TAM) would be considered an asset
RRJ welcomes all applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations can be made available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all interested applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.