PERSONAL LINES CSR
COMMISSION SPLIT PRODUCER OPPORTUNITY
- 3+ years Personal Lines brokerage experience:
- A team player with strong work ethic;
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and negotiation skills;
- An unwavering commitment to delivering professionalism and expertise to our clients.
- Commercial Lines knowledge a plus.
Education, Knowledge & Responsibilities:
- RIBO license (active and in good standing) is required .
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with The Agency Manager (TAM), Compu-Quote and Ins Company portals
- Review and Remarket Policies for most competitive coverage.
- Answer phone calls requesting renewal information and options, midterm changes, Cancellations and New Business
- Participate in educational programs if applicable and available
- Negotiate with Underwriters
PRODUCERS : LOOKING FOR A BETTER OPPORTUNITY
Personal a/o Commercial Lines Producer
Commission Split Producers Wanted: Do you want the ability to own your own book of Business? We are a well-established, growing , West End Brokerage seeking Producers with or without existing books of business. We represent most of the major Insurance Markets which will enable you to write a vast array of Commercial or Personal Lines Business.
We are a small, growing well-established brokerage in Etobicoke and are seeking an experienced RIBO licensed Producer/ CSR.. Come and be part of this growing brokerage.
We are looking for a FULL-TIME Producer / . Must have insurance knowledge: explaining the auto and property products and coverage details, as well as experience with the quoting, processing your own endorsements and maintaining your own book of business.
Producer (Personal and/or Commercial Lines):
In this role, you will have the ability to produce and service your own book of business. It is preferred you be fully responsible for the management of the book including:
- responding directly to client queries or requests
- quoting, processing new policy applications, renewals, endorsements, and follow-ups in an accurate and timely manner
- reviewing your renewals for adequacy of coverage, which may include remarketing, if required.
As a PRODUCER building a book of business, you may have the opportunity for some part time CSR hours with the existing brokerage book. In this capacity you will be responsible for the daily servicing of an existing book of business.
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- RIBO licensed is mandatory
- minimum 3 years of experience as a Personal Lines CSR in a RIBO-licensed brokerage.
- advanced knowledge of TAM, Compu-Quote, ITV Evaluator and Insurance Company Portals
- conscientious, with a strong attention to detail and high level of organization and accuracy
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- excellent computer skills (MS Word / Outlook)
- a self-starter and team-player
- ability to multi-task, prioritize, and follow-up on uncompleted tasks in a timely manner..
We offer an excellent work environment and a very competitive and flexible compensation package. Located in a low-rise office building, we also boast abundant free parking facilities for our staff, are transit-accessible, and located close to the subway system.
If you have what it takes to build a small or medium size book this will be an excellent opportunity for you to do that while still making some income as a CSR for the existing book.
Or you may be comfortable with just earning some producer income from the comfort of your home to add some income to the overall family budget.
If you are looking for a new personal lines role with a great team, we invite you to contact Brian McGowan, Owner, today at 416-358-7386 or submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you in advance for your interest and look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that while all applications are considered, contact will only be made with those we feel are the strongest candidates.
CSR / TSR PERSONAL LINES
We are a small, progressive Insurance Brokerage. This salaried position is ideal for someone who enjoys providing superior customer service to our clients and thrives within a small team environment. The qualified individual should be RIBO licenced and have 1-2 years Insurance experience. They will work with our Insurance Partners and handle the new business process along with renewal reviews, renewal re-markets, endorsements, as well as assessing risk while providing the necessary guidance and recommendations to our clients. Must have experience with Compu-Quote, Applied Agency (TAM) and several Insurance Company Portals. The qualified candidate will have the opportunity to advance his/her career. Some Commercial CSR's Experience is a plus but not a requirement. We have lots of free parking , we are a 5 minute walk from the Islington Subway station.