We are looking for an experienced commercial insurance professional with a positive attitude and terrific work ethic to join our client’s team as a Commercial Account Manager. The Commercial Account Manager works as support for the Account Executives in providing exceptional service to clients. Your duties will be to;
- Works with Account Executives and negotiates with Marketing Department and/or Insurers with regards to changes, renewals and new business as applicable
- Follow up on outstanding documents from the Insured or from the Insurer
- Preparation of submissions, invoicing and claims
- Checking insurance documents for accuracy
Our client is a prominent mid-size, National Insurance Brokerage located in Calgary. You will be working in an environment that has a history of delivering for their clients. The rewards package includes competitive compensation, work / life balance, opportunities to learn and develop your career. Your career opportunities are endless when given the chance to work in an office with very high employee engagement and positive moral.
An enthusiastic Insurance Professional with a minimum of four years of experience handing commercial insurance accounts this opportunity could be for you. If you are keen to work for a National Insurance Brokerage with an entrepreneurial spirit and an effective and progressive leadership team look no further. You must possess;
- Level 2 insurance license
- 4-7 years commercial insurance experience
- Must be working to attaining or already have CIP or CAIB designation.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work flow
Finding and assessing great people for the insurance industry is what we at DGA do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-702-5702 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.