As a Commercial Account Manager, your main focus is to service your client’s needs in relation to their commercial insurance portfolio. You will also provide support to internal stakeholders for overall smooth operation of the account. Working closely with your account Team, you will take direction from and interact closely with the Account Executive, as well as delegate and coordinate daily tasks with the Insurance Assistant. This role has a strong focus on client satisfaction and taking charge on the daily account management.
Our client is a prominent independently owned Alberta based Insurance Brokerage. They are a reputable, sales focused and entrepreneurial organization, known for their longstanding client relationships, strong market connections and exceptional insurance knowledge. You will be working in an environment that strives to deliver excellent client service. The rewards package includes a competitive compensation package with retirement and health benefits. Salary is flexible and commensurate with experience.
You are an experienced insurance professional with a minimum of three years experience in commercial insurance. If you are enthusiastic and looking to take the next step in moving forward with a company that can provide you loads of opportunity to develop your career, this job is for you.
Necessary qualifications include:
- Level 2 Insurance License required
- Minimum of 3 years commercial lines experience preferred
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with key business partners and clients
- Excellent organization, planning and prioritizing skills
- Proactive approach to problems and issues, working ahead of potential challenges
- Skill in teamwork, communication, innovation, adaptability, and decision making
- Ability to meet deadlines and communicate the status of assignments
- Ability to effectively participate in multiple projects
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to individuals at all levels of the organization
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-702-5702 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.