Our client is a fast paced and thriving insurance brokerage who is seeking a Senior Commercial Lines Account Manager in their Calgary office. This role comes with an excellent opportunity to advance with one of the most established brokerages in Alberta.
This brokerage prides themselves on providing an exceptional client experience and gives their employees all of the tools they need to succeed. They are offering a competitive compensation plan, an extremely strong benefits package, and opportunity for upwards advancement for the right individual.
- 7+ years of experience in the insurance industry with a strong working knowledge of commercial insurance products
- Direct brokerage experience is a MUST
- Alberta Level 2 License
- CIP or CAIB designation, or working towards is considered an asset
- Passion for providing an excellent customer experience
- Strong relationship building skills with clients and underwriters
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Strong problem solving, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Familiar with insurance document management software (SigXP)
Finding and assessing great people for the insurance industry is what we at DGA do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally. Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-702-5829 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.