Commercial Producer in Edmonton.
Our client is looking for an experienced and driven individual who will be excited about building their own book of business with a national brokerage.
Our client is a prominent mid-size, National Insurance Brokerage located in Edmonton. You will be working in an environment that has a history of delivering for their clients. The rewards package includes competitive compensation, work / life balance, opportunities to learn and develop your career. Your career opportunities are endless when given the chance to work in an office with very high employee engagement and positive moral.
You are an experienced insurance professional with a minimum of 3-5 years experience in commercial insurance. Building new relationships with potential clients is your strength, as this leads to building your book of business.
Necessary qualifications include:
- Level II Alberta Insurance Licence.
- A minimum of 3-5 years commercial broking experience.
- Broad knowledge of all lines of insurance coverage.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple files simultaneously.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, paperless environment.
- Ability to qualify leads and follow up to build the book of business.
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-702-5702 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com.