We are looking for an experienced commercial insurance professional with a positive attitude, terrific work ethic and strong sales background to join our client’s team as a Client Executive. The Client Executive is focused on developing strong relationships with prospective clients and working hard to achieve high retention with existing clients. Seasoned Client Executives will be supported by a strong account team to handle most day to day and administrative functions requited on the client’s account.
Your duties will be to;
- Develop a book of commercial business focusing on middle market clients
- Attend insurance industry functions and network accordingly within industry appropriate associations
- Understand your client’s business and develop a strong insurance programs and risk management strategies
- Act as a mentor and be a positive influence within the office environment
- Assist your client when needed acting as an advocate in the event of a claim situation
Our client is a prominent mid-size, National Insurance Brokerage located in Calgary. You will be working in an environment that has a history of delivering for their clients. The rewards package includes competitive compensation, work / life balance, opportunities to learn and develop your career. Your career opportunities are endless when given the chance to work in an office with very high employee engagement and positive moral.
Who You Are…
An enthusiastic Insurance Professional with a minimum of ten years of experience handing commercial insurance accounts this opportunity could be for you. If you are keen to work for a National Insurance Brokerage with an entrepreneurial spirit and an effective and progressive leadership team look no further. You must possess;
- Level 2 insurance license
- 10 years of commercial insurance experience
- Must be working to attaining or already have CIP or CAIB designation
- Strong sales focused mindset and a proven track record of setting and attaining realistic goals
Who We Are…
Finding and assessing great people for the insurance industry is what we at DGA do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-702-5702 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com . If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.