Surex Direct is seeking Licensed CSRs to work full-time out of our Burlington, ON office.
Supporting our broker selling team, you will assist in processing policy changes, filing claims and billing inquiries of existing clients. Thorough training will be provided to help you maximize your skillset, resources and tools available to you.
What we look for in our colleagues:
- Must be RIBO licensed
- Motivation and work ethic are valued more than previous experience
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced workplace
- High customer service standards (prompt, responsible, friendly)
- Able to adapt to change and embrace technology
- Wanting your next career step to be your last career step
- Provide day-to-day service to existing clients
- Ability to listen and understand what the client needs, then perform the task
- Work with company portals
- Participate in ongoing training programs
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and the ability to earn additional commissions
- Option to work remotely, depending on licensing levels and experience
- Secure future in the digital space
About Surex Direct:
- Founded in 2012, we offer insurance in six provinces and two territories
- Placed 4th on the 2018 Top 10 Brokerages in Canada list, by Insurance Business (placed 5th in 2017)
- Back-to-back finalist for the Insurance Industry Employer of Choice Award, by Insurance Business
- Placed 30th on the 2016 Startup 50 Canada list, by Canadian Business and PROFIT (Canada’s fastest growing startups)
To apply, email your cover letter & resume to Ryan Kirk at email@example.com. Please specify that you’re applying for a Licensed CSR position.