The Mass Personal Lines Markham Team is thriving with growth! We’re searching for a skilled, enthusiastic, and highly motivated Personal Lines Broker who is ready to make a big difference in the lives of our clients and to the success of our Team.
This position is ideal for someone who is a self-starter; driven to providing service excellence to our personal lines clients. As part of a dynamic portfolio review team you will work with our insuring partners in preforming as a trusted advisor and advocate to our clients by handling renewals, assessing risk exposures, and providing recommendations.
- Effective Team player with a strong work ethic
- Dedicated client focus and superior client service skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate Risk Selection and Successful Execution of “Front Line” underwriting criteria
- RIBO Licence required.
- A minimum of one to three years of progressively challenging Personal Lines experience, ideally as a Broker working with multiple insurers and diverse coverage products
Mass Insurance Brokers can offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Casual work atmosphere
- Opportunity for advancement in a full time position
- Strong partnership relationship with our markets.
- Outstanding history and commitment to our employees needs for ongoing training and development.
Please email your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to the Broker Position Posting. No phone calls please. Note: While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.