Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative
Location: Burnaby & Surrey
Our client is growing their team! During a time of growth, this is an excellent time to join. They are looking to add a Commercial Customer Service Representative to support the producers and handle a growing book of business. Our client will train the successful applicant, and the role will be tailored to both support and challenge you so there is plenty of room for growth! They offer a competitive salary, strong leadership and a fun working environment!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Obtain information from Producers and create submissions and/or summaries to insurers.
- Request and follow up with insurers for outstanding information, endorsements or policy documentation.
- Review policy wordings and other documentation for accuracy and completeness and as required, notes and corrects errors.
- Other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required
- Maintain accurate up to date files
- Always provide professional customer service
- Level 2 licence
- 5+ years’ commercial lines experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you meet or exceed these requirements and qualifications, please contact Jen Duff at 778-383-9790, x 103 or email your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are already working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this opportunity and they will give you more details.
DGA Careers is Canada’s only national Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry, since 1986. Our deep industry experience, knowledge and strong relationships enable us to connect leading insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms with the most talented mid to senior level professionals for each individual leadership role.