Opportunity with a growing independently run brokerage. Excellent opportunities for advancement, insurance education is encouraged and paid for, flex time is provided and an overall great environment.
Personal Lines CSR
- Work with clients servicing their Personal Lines needs
- Work with Producers and assist as required
- Answer calls, quoting, process change requests
- Up selling and cross selling where appropriate
- Provide exceptional Customer Service
- Work on a variety of files including VIP accounts
- RIBO licensed
- Minimum of 2 years of Personal Lines Insurance experience as a CSR
- Team oriented
- Must be flexible, adaptable and knowledgeable
- Strong knowledge of insurance markets both standard and VIP
- Ability to come up with solutions to problems and make decisions
- Run with minimal direction after training period
- TAM knowledge is a must
Competitive salary, great benefits and pension plan
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416.868.6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.