As a Commercial Client Service Assistant and an integral member of the Commercial Lines Insurance Team, your goal is to provide an exceptional service experience by efficiently handling the day-to-day service on accounts as directed by various account managers. You will demonstrate a strong commitment to providing excellent customer service and building warm lasting relationships.
- Maintain and update electronic client files and ensure proper documentation
- Photocopying, printing, binding and scanning of documents
- Assist in the processing of new policies, renewals, invoices with accompanying client letters
- Gather underwriting information
- Enter client account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information
- Format client documents, including letters
- Data entry and invoicing transactions into company database
- Perform other related duties and special projects, as required
Our client is a prominent mid-size, National Insurance Brokerage centered in Alberta that is rapidly expanding. You will be working in an environment that has a history of delivering for their clients. The rewards package includes competitive compensation, work / life balance, opportunities to learn and develop your career. Your career opportunities are endless when given the chance to work in an office with very high employee engagement and positive morale.
You are a knowledgeable and motivated up and coming insurance professional with an understanding of commercial insurance. If you are enthusiastic and looking to take the next step in moving forward with a company that can provide you a door into a world of opportunities then this job is for you.
- College Diploma, University Degree or equivalent experience an asset
- Existing underwriting, broker management system, and insurer portal experience an asset
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel)
- A team player, willing and able to adapt to change
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, and professionally at all times
- Familiarity with insurance regulations
- Professional appearance and manners
- Level 1 is an asset
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-702-5702 or forward your resume in confidence to Kim@dgacareers.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.