Sales Executives are responsible for negotiating, selling and managing relationships with new and existing clients. In addition, Sales Executives are fiscally responsible for each of their insurance accounts and are sales focused not day-to-day service focused.
- Primary focus of this role is to work with internal Account Executives to exceed revenue and income goals
- Become the Commercial brand champion and consultant to partners inside and outside of the organization.
- Develop insurer partnerships to improve revenue opportunities
- Successfully meet all quota and distribution objectives
- Develop and execute yearly plan to consistently reach established targets
- Effectively plan strategies designed to meet and support organizational objectives
- Develop new business opportunities and maximize growth with existing business partners
- Produce timely and relevant sales reports as required
- Effectively work with cross functional teams to support Commercial sales
- Plan and execute regular sales calls and attend industry functions to exceed performance goals
- Partner with internal Account Executives and other support teams to strategically identity and market new accounts to meet the best interests and needs of the prospect
Our client is a national insurance brokerage with a longstanding presence in the Calgary Commercial Insurance marketplace. They value a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit. Located in downtown Calgary they are close to clients and insurers. Employee engagement is important to this team of dedicated leaders as they work together to refresh and rebrand their operations. They offer a competitive compensation package including retirement and health benefits.
You have a hunters mentality and are extremely confident in your ability to initiate and close deals. The successful candidate for this job will be extremley knowledgeable of the commercial insurance industry.
- Have a passion for sales and are a results oriented leader
- University degree, MBA preferred
- General Insurance License, CIP and/or CRM
- Proven commercial sales leader with at least 2 years of experience
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Understands how to accomplish sales and profitability goals
- Self-starter with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to network and create sales leads
- Ability to influence and close prospecting opportunities
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-702-5829 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com.