Client based in Mississauga is seeking a Group Benefits Producer to grow a book of business
Work from Home Opportunity
To grow a book of business targeting corporations and individuals for their insurance needs
Duties and responsibilities
- Generate quotes using insurer software, or supply insurers with a submission
- Present quotes to prospects in a professional manner
- Grow your client base by networking, cold calling, attending events, etc.
- Grow and maintain a prospect list
- Cross-sell to other customers within our brokerage
- Give sound financial advice for products and coverage required
- High school diploma required, university or college degree preferred
- Must have current LLQP license
- Must have 2+ years of insurance sales experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office, Policyworks, TAM, & Compu Quote
- Strong time management skills, highly organized
- Effective team player in an office setting
Integrity – Uphold strong moral values at all times
Accountability – Take ownership of your actions / results
Entrepreneurship – A self-motivated hard worker
Efficient – Able to focus energy on key items
Dependable – Create a strong track record
Interested candidates please contact Antonella Leone at 416.868.6711 x.226 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.