Our client, a leading insurance broker in BC, is seeking an experienced Branch Manager in 2 great Vancouver locations!
If you are passionate about leading others and driving the success of a business this role is for you. Work with some of the best staff and leadership in the industry. Excellent culture and compensation.
The Branch Manager is responsible for branch operations and is accountable for increasing revenues, profitability, work flow, managing expenses, as well as overall satisfaction of clients and employees.
- Provide a positive work environment that attracts, retains and motivates talent
- Assess local market and identify current and prospective opportunities to obtain new clients
- Achievement of financial goals and targets for the branch, and empowering team members
- Ensure an excellent and consistent client service experience
- Ensure all best practices are adopted and effective for the branch
- Manage day-to-day operations at branch level
- Manage staff conflicts
- Coach and mentor staff, on an on-going basis
- Plan and lead department meetings
- Develop best practices and procedures to streamline workflow and allow department to run efficiently.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with the network and staff for communication and feedback
- Identify and recruit new sales staff and service staff. Review staff performance at least annually.
- Participate actively in both the business and industry communities to build a network of contacts
- Ability to work collaboratively with direct reports and colleagues create a results driven and team oriented environment
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Minimum Level 2 license
- 1-3 years of management experience
- Minimum 5 years of insurance experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
Interested candidates, please contact Melissa Colley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 778-383-9790 ext 101. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.