I am searching for a claims adjuster with experience in adjusting Property and General Liability losses. If you are interested in learning more about risk management and loss prevention and complimenting this with your adjusting role, this job might be a perfect fit.
Title: Claims Adjuster / Risk Manager
- Work with members and be driven to provide a high level of service and quality
- Facilitate fair and equitable settlement of property claims by investigating and reviewing the claim details, determining coverage, performing site inspections, & assessing damages.
- Ability to manage tasks and prioritize in an effective manner, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Provide a proactive and efficient approach to claims handling
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- Interpret legal documents and analyze comparative information of a legal and/or medical nature
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Commitment to obtain CIP designation
- 3 + years’ experience adjusting property claims. Casualty claim adjusting experience would be an asset
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven organizational skills and a Positive attitude
- Team oriented with demonstrated and proven leadership skills
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record for travel within Ontario
- Bilingual (English/French) is an asset
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416.868.6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavor to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.