Supports the department in all administrative for risk management.
- Data entry into all driver databases.
- Review driver addition approvals and confirm addition of driver to policy with the client.
- Prepare monthly bordereau reports for insurers.
- Prepare monthly taxi reconciliations for review re comparison for of taxi system monthly changes to TAM billings.
- Review all abstracts and claims for renewals and new business.
- Process monthly driver schedules for clients review and update.
- Claim confirmations and experience letters for drivers.
- Process all certificates of insurance, liability slips, abstracts, auto plus monthly, vehicle schedules, driver schedules and monthly change schedules as required.
- Process changes i.e. vehicles/lessor/lessee/plate/driver changes as required by clients.
- Scanning, faxing, photocopying and any other administrative support when required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- RIBO License preferred or willing to obtain within 3 months
- High School Diploma or Community College or commensurate work experience
Experience & Skills:
- Strong organizations skills with the ability to re-prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, as situational demands dictate
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel); Agency Manager (TAM) and other department-specific systems
- Minimum of 1 year brokering experience property casualty products
Please email your resume confidentially to Janice MacEachern-Vila at email@example.com.
No agencies please.