Job Title: Personal Lines CSR
- Handle customer service requests in call center environment
- Achieve departmental standard
- Handle mid-term changes, cancellations and renewals
- Ensure all mandatory and applicable coverages are included based on the customer’s needs
- Cross sell and up sell appropriate coverages
- Document files in accordance with the company standards
- Follow underwriting guidelines set out by individual markets
- Ensure customer receives exceptional service
- RIBO license and ability to obtain license in other provinces
- 2 years of personal lines experience (home and auto)
- Post secondary education
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast passed call center environment
- TAM experience preferred
- Must have knowledge of personal lines products with various insurance markets
- Ability to make decisions and problem solve
Company provides competitive salary, great commission structure, paid benefits and excellent pension plan.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416.868.6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.