Change Implementation Specialist
We are looking for a Change Implementation Specialist to join our Change Implementation team.
Location: Guelph, ON
The Change Implementation Specialist will have specialized knowledge and experience in the area of project management and change management in business operations. As the Change Implementation Specialist, you will effectively lead and implement complex to highly complex and diverse change initiatives within the Program Delivery division to assist in improving the external customer experience. Changes may also be initiated by other divisions at our company. This role will report to the Team Leader, Change Implementation. In this role, you will:
- Lead the planning, development and implementation of complex to highly complex and diverse change initiatives
- Provide change management expertise to ensure changes align with other Program Delivery divisional activities and are implemented effectively within the division
- Use standardized methodology for change implementation to provide consistent success
- Analyze the impact of changes to the day-to-day business operations and factor impacts into the plans
- Make recommendations to the Team Leader about changes in methodology for effective change management and/or implementation
- Consult with Program Delivery management on change implementation priorities, ensuring consideration of timing, resource requirements, the impact to the business operation and customer experience
- Ensure effective change implementation with a focus on improving the external customer experience
- Prioritize changes to meet the operational business needs and expected benefits
- Lead cross-functional team and use project management expertise to ensure change initiatives are on time, on budget and meet stakeholder expectations
- Identify and resolve highly complex issues related to project plan management and implementation and escalates issues when appropriate to the Team Leader for resolution
- Act as a resource for change management implementation and serve as the senior change management expert on assigned projects and initiatives
- Coach and mentor Change Implementation Specialists, Operations Analysts and others involved in change implementation across the division
- Represent the Change Implementation team at departmental or cross-divisional meetings when required
- Post-secondary education in business administration or general arts, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 to 8 years’ related experience
- Minimum 1 to 3 years’ experience in project management and/or change implementation
- Progressive experience in leading and implementing change an asset
- Experience within the Insurance or Agricultural sectors an asset
- Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) designation an asset
- Change Implementation and/or Project Management designation an asset
- Critical judgement, decision making and problem solving – Uses critical judgement to make decisions and solve problems involving varied levels of complexity, ambiguity and risk
- Influence – Influences, convinces and gains support from others
- Project Management - Planning, implementing, monitoring and completing projects, ensuring effective management of scope, resources, time, cost, quality, risk and communications
- Client Focus - Provides service excellence to internal and external clients.
- Change Advocacy - Advocates, leads and enables the process of change while helping others deal with the transition
- Communication - Provides service excellence to internal and external clients
- Initiative – Identifies and deals with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise
- Achieving quality results – Focuses efforts on managing one’s self to achieve high-quality results consistent with the organization’s standards and measures, while managing risk
Interested candidates please contact Rose Skaricic at 416-868-6711 ext 237 or forward your resume in confidence to Rose@dgacareers.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.