As a Commercial Account Manager, you are a self-starter looking for a challenge! Your drive will project you into a diverse, challenging work environment that brings a rewarding reason to come to work each day! With success, comes exciting opportunities for advancement.
Who you are and what you will be responsible for:
- Relationships are your specialty and your continuous communication to the client ensures that all service needs are met.
- You are analytical. You review and analyze commercial accounts for coverage, limits, etc., and make appropriate recommendations to clients.
- In this position, you will develop new business from existing accounts and assigned leads and contribute to meeting production goals.
- You help to bring about change by gathering information from clients and prepare applications for submission to the Marketing Department regarding new and/or renewal coverage.
- You will prepare client proposals based on client’s needs, rates and coverages. You will also prepare all transactions for assigned accounts, i.e. applications, certificates of insurance, invoices, forms.
- You will ensure accurate input of data into the agency system. You may also handle collections of premiums due.
- Conduct business in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of both the business and earnings implications of the Company.
- You will keep informed of changes and trends within the industry for the purpose of anticipating and responding to profit objectives.
Our client is a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a variety of risk management, property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits products and services. This rapidly growing company offers significant opportunities for advancement and enables career satisfaction.
You are a dedicated professional who shows a positive attitude and a willingness to work hard. You are enthusiastic and look forward to coming to work everyday to make an impact in your coworkers and client’s lives.
What you bring:
- Producers License
- 2+ years experience in commercial insurance.
- Thorough knowledge of commercial lines coverages and markets.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Candidates who apply that do not quite meet the requirements can be considered for other opportunities or positions.
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Heidi Scott at 587-525-5536 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.
- City: Edmonton
- Market segment: Insurance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Education: Producer’s License
- Expertise: Account Management , Broker-Commercial
- Minimum experience required: 2+ years