Do you thrive in a collaborative, fast paced, sales focused underwriting department? Do you have a track record of developing and leading successful teams? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you at Gore Mutual Insurance.
In this role you will lead a team of Personal Insurance Underwriters in the successful implementation of our underwriting strategies, philosophies and business plans. This is your opportunity to work in a forward-thinking environment that embraces creative, proactive problem solving.
How will you Make your Mark?
As a member of our Personal Insurance leadership team your insights and experience will help shape and guide the underwriting department. You will participate in the development of our business plans and coach staff to achieve key business goals.
The skills and experience you need to make a difference:
- Minimum of 5 years’ personal insurance underwriting experience
- University degree, College diploma, or equivalent experience is required.
- Previous experience leading teams is preferred.
- CIP/FCIP/CRM completed or in progress is preferred.
- Strong analytical, organization and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products.
Gore Mutual Insurance is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the recruiting process including the application process. If you require an accommodation because of a disability we will work with you to meet your needs. If you are selected for an interview and require an accommodation please advise the HR representative who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.