Accident Claims Benefits Manager
Our client is looking for an ambitious leader with all the necessary skills and confidence to lead an Accident Benefits Claims team. To be the selected candidate you must know the technical processes of claims in western Canada like the back of your hand. You are expected to push the team to exceed the expectations of the customers while ensuring that all the required procedures are followed.
- The Accident Benefits Claims Manager is first and foremost a leader of the accident benefits claim handlers based in western Canada.
- As a part of the leadership team you would work alongside other managers to help improve strategies that keep risk low while assisting customers with outstanding customer service.
- Inspire the team, and the individuals that comprise it, to reach their potential.
- As it is your team, you will be consulted on the training process and will be able to help shape your staff.
- You are the quarterback and the coach of the Accident Benefits Claims team, and as such you will be designing the plan of attack as well as executing it.
- When there is a customer in need the Accident Claims Benefits Manager is there to breakdown their complex problems into easy to understand solutions that works for both parties.
- You will represent your department on special projects and have influence on the direction the company takes.
Who you are:
- You can handle Accident Benefit claims in your sleep.
- You have been around claims for so long that it’s harder to keep track of the years than it is to actually do your job.
- People look to you as a leader. When the going gets tough, the tough turn to you.
- You are empathetic and understand how to get through to the most disconnected of your colleagues.
- The amount of hard decisions you’ve made in your life has enabled you to confidently step in the direction you think is best even when the path has yet to be trod.
- When communicating with different types of people there is no message you can’t convey.
- Complexity only exists in situations you have yet to analyze.
About the company:
Our client is one of the leading general insurers in Canada. They strive for transparency and simplicity with customers and employees alike. With a storied history our client is continuing to trail blaze by challenging industry norms and making bold decisions. Despite their large size our client stresses the importance of recognizing the many individuals that comprise their team and fuel the success of the company. This client values a diverse work culture and believes that different backgrounds and perspectives are key to a successful organization. There are regular opportunities to discuss growth and career aspirations. This is a top tier company and with that comes all the responsibilities, but also all the benefits.
Who We Are:
Finding and assessing great people for the insurance industry is what we at DGA do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-702-5829 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.