Commercial Client Service Manager
In this position you will be the right-hand of the Commercial Account Executives, responsible for managing the department’s book of business as well as developing and maintaining excellent client relationships by creating trust through attention to detail. You will work primarily on assigned client accounts but will be relied upon to step up and support other department accounts whenever workflow or absences require.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As required by the Client Executive assist in the preparation of presentations and proposals.
- Ensures maximum customer retention by providing exceptional client service by regularly contacting existing clients to ensure quality service is being delivered and needs are met and exceeded.
- Ensures all client and Account Executive correspondence is accurate and flows in an efficient manner.
- Responds to telephone calls and written inquiries from clients and underwriters in a timely and professional manner.
- As required assists the Account Executives in preparing underwriting submissions, client proposals, etc and maintains appropriate documentation for various accounts and/or correspondence.
- Participates in industry functions and targeted public relations activities as requested.
- Ensures follow-ups for outstanding items from underwriters and clients are in place and done.
- Monitors and ensures follow-ups on outstanding client accounts receivables.
- Processes incoming mail
- Works with Accounting to resolve accounting discrepancies and related issues.
- Follows policies and procedures, including security and quality procedures, as currently set out and as amended from time to time.
- Other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required.
- Level 2 license
- Must develop and continuously improve commercial insurance technical knowledge
- Must be completely client focused
- Must be highly dependable and willing to work with deadlines
- Good knowledge of Surety markets and Surety bonds
- Good quantitative skills and personal computer literacy – strong Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Independently carry out assignments
- Ability to work well with others throughout the organization
Our client is a prominent mid-size, National Insurance Brokerage located in Calgary. You will be working in an environment that has a history of delivering for their clients. The rewards package includes competitive compensation, work / life balance, opportunities to learn and develop your career. Your career opportunities are endless when given the chance to work in an office with very high employee engagement and positive morale.
Finding and assessing great people for the insurance industry is what we at DGA do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-702-5702 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.