Junior Commercial Account Manager
Our client is looking for a positive Junior Commercial Account Manager to join their team. The role will be supporting a distinguished Senior Executive, working on a variety on interesting and complex accounts. You will have a strong work ethic and pride yourself on providing exceptional service to clients.
- Ensure all client and insurer correspondence is accurate and flows in an efficient manner.
- Prepare submissions, client proposals, and maintain appropriate documentation
- Process binders, invoices, certificates of insurance and other documentation as required.
- Respond to telephone calls and written inquiries from clients and underwriters in a timely and professional manner.
- Create abeyances and advise team members of follows up for outstanding items from underwriters, marketers and clients.
- Follow up for outstanding items from underwriters, clients and insurers
- A Level 2 licence would be
- 2+ years commercial insurance experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work flow
If you meet or exceed these requirements and qualifications, please contact Affia at 778-383-9790, x 104 or email your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are already working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this opportunity and they will give you more details.
DGA Careers is Canada’s only national Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry, since 1986. Our deep industry experience, knowledge and strong relationships enable us to connect leading insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms with the most talented mid to senior level professionals for each individual leadership role.