Our client is currently seeking a canddate with Commercial Lines Account experience to join their growing team.
As an Account Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Managing the renewal process for existing clients including preparing renewal proposals and binders;
- Generating increased sales by cross-selling all other insurance requirements;
- Addressing client needs and inquiries effectively;
- Preparing appropriate documentation, completing applications for new customers, and issuing insurance certificates;
- Advising on insurance matters and recommending appropriate coverage;
- Issue bonds and manage the entire surety process;
- Manage the administration of 3rd party financed premiums;
- Manage accounts receivable for agency bill policies;
- Submitting and following up on claims;
- Contacting underwriters to discuss and negotiate policy terms for purposes of quotations; renewals and endorsements;
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of company underwriting guidelines;
- Providing outstanding client service in a professional manner at all times.
- 3+ years insurance experience as a Commercial Account Manager preferred.
- Microsoft, Word, Excel, Outlook, SigXP, ComXP
- Proven sales ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with team members for problem-solving;
- Solid understanding of policy wordings/coverage’s
- University degree/college diploma or equivalent business experience
- RIBO licensed
- CIP and or CRM would be an asset
Interested candidates, please contact Otis Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, please feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner