Our client needs a Commercial Account Manager who is a true professional with a solid understanding of commercial lines products. The successful candidate will know how to handle pressure, manage a moderate to high workload and do so with a smile on their face! Are you up for the challenge?
Main Responsibilities include:
- Educating customers on their insurance and seek to help with concerns and questions in person, over the phone and via email in a timely manner
- Preparing documentation, completing new applications, and issuing certificates.
- Negotiating with underwriting, working with insurance companies and getting up to date claims status reports for the customer
- Input client information ensuring data accuracy and up to date information
- Maintain, update, and organize electronic filing systems
- Stay current and up to date with workload
- Level II General Insurance License
- 5+ Years experience within commercial lines in the insurance industry, preferably in a brokerage setting.
- CIP or CAIB designations are considered an asset.
- Experience with powerbroker and policy works is considered an asset.
- Detail Oriented
- Positive and Respectful
- High level of integrity and professionalism.
About the Company:
Our Client has been operating in the Edmonton area for over 30 years. They aspire to provide their clients the best value for the highest level of protection against life’s challenges. Known for their trusted service, they offer personal, commercial, life, health and group insurance.
Finding and assessing great people for the insurance industry is what we at DGA do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Heidi Scott at 587-525-5536 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.