We put people first
Gore Mutual was founded on the spirit of innovation and collaboration. Genuine personal service is at the heart of everything we do. We take pride in our ability to create an environment where employees can develop and grow, both personally and professionally. Our outlook is bold, bright and positive.
The successful candidate can draw from several years of AB experience to truly help the people we insure. You will manage a pending of moderate to high severity claim files, always striving to seek fair and just outcomes. You proactively manage your desk, work to deadlines, keep clear notes, and maintain timely and accurate reserves. In this role you will also provide direction to legal counsel on litigated files, and prepare large files for presentation to our claims leadership team when setting and amending reserves.
The skills and experience you need to make a difference:
- Two years of AB adjusting experience required
- University degree, college diploma or equivalent experience required
- C.I.P. designation attained or in progress
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work well to deadlines with minimum supervision
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills