Stewart Morrison Insurance Brokers is a well established regional operation, offering a wide range of insurance products and exceptional expertise, committed to providing a superior customer experience. Our growing Insurance Brokerage is looking for a Technical Service Representative to join our team of insurance professionals. (Candidates will be based at our Lindsay office)
Key tasks include:
The TSR is responsible for providing administrative support to our Account Managers. The role will involve preparing outgoing correspondence to clients and review of policy documents. The ideal candidate will demonstrate exceptional customer service and communication skills and will demonstrate a solid working knowledge of property and casualty insurance products.
Technology & Skill Development
- Expand product knowledge on a continuous basis, websites, training sessions, books
- Attend training sessions for software when available
- Self Directed Learning, read material available on product lines, marketing, software etc.
Credentials, Experience & Attributes:
- RIBO and 1 to 2 year experience minimum - Absolute commitment to customer service excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work under pressure, tight deadlines
- A self starter who is able to work with limited supervision
- Strong word processing skills, including Word, Excel, Email, & TAM (Agency Manager)
We offer a highly skilled and professional atmosphere and support team, along with a very competitive compensation package.