Reporting to the Assistant Vice President, Surety, the main purpose of this position is to underwrite to the guidelines established in the Surety Underwriting Manual.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
· Underwrite to the guidelines established in the Surety Underwriting Manual.
· Ensure that all files are fully documented in TABS to ensure successful internal and external audits.
· Ensure there is a Terms & Conditions Letter on file in TABS for every contractor that we bond.
· Ensure all other documentation and credit and trade reference checks are recorded in TABS.
· Ensure all security is centralized in a safe place and that all security is reviewed before registration under PPSA.
· Establish strong relationships with key supporting Surety Brokers.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Willingness to travel as some travel may be required.
Education & Experience
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Echelon Insurance is committed to providing accommodation throughout the interview and employment process. Should you require any accommodation please let Human Resources know so that we can accommodate your individual accessibility needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.