Description de l'offre d'emploi
Our client, one of Western Canada's leading insurance brokers, is seeking licensed Insurance professionals to join their rapidly growing team. This role is within their sales center in Calgary and they are offering flexible working hours, competitive compensation and endless growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will be a team player, with a high level of customer service and proven sales success. This role is a salaried position with uncapped bonus potential!
- Manage a prospect list from Xdates
- Contact of existing clients through phone and email for cross-selling and business development opportunities
- Develop prospects through referrals from existing clients.
- Converting leads into sales and generating new business
- Prepare applications negotiating coverage and pricing with carriers.
- Respond on a timely basis to incoming web quotes
- Participate in sales training and other professional development courses to enhance sales skills and industry knowledge.
- Successfully achieve a monthly sales quota
- Accurately record customer activities in the company’s data base
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience
- Ability to explain complex information in a simple manner
- Excellent relationship building and customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, an active listener
- Thrive in a fast pace environment where multi-tasking is important
- Experience in a call center or outbound call environment is preferred
- Basic Excel skills
- Level 2 license preferred. Level I License or ability to obtain license quickly will be considered.
- Experience working in a sales quota environment
- Minimum 1-2 years experience with personal lines and auto
Interested candidates, please contact Jen Duff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 778-383-9790 ext103. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.