Description de l'offre d'emploi
Reporting to the Underwriting Supervisor, the Underwriting Assistant will be to perform data entry duties according to the project plan. This is a temporary 6 month opportunity.
- Enters related auto insurance data to the Company’s computer system
- Becomes familiar with software package involving the use of various codes and sequences to allow the information to be entered to the system
- Verifies accuracy of insurance information entered
- Works in a team environment sharing various assignments with peers
- Manual clerical tasks as assigned by the manager
- Liaise with internal parties as required
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- Must be a high school graduate
- Previous experience in an insurance company/broker environment is an asset
- Previous experience with the RTM application preferred
- Accurate typing speed of 40-60 wpm.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Able to perform in a highly structured, fast paced and detail oriented environment
Echelon Insurance is committed to providing accommodation throughout the interview and employment process. Should you require any accommodation please let Human Resources know so that we can accommodate your individual accessibility needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.