Description de l'offre d'emploi
Reporting to the Supervisor, the main purpose of this position is primarily to provide administrative support the long haul trucking (LHT) underwriting team.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Issue and cancel filings
- Complete LHT rater for non-fleet
- Issue and send out policies
- Process non premium endorsements
- Issue experience letters
- Start a worksheet for completion by the underwriter(s) for new business and renewals
- Manage the LHT email inboxes for new business and certificates
- Work in a team environment sharing various assignments with peers
- Liaison with internal and external parties as required
- Provide direct assistance and support to the Underwriting department
Education & Experience
- Secondary education –high school diploma. Some college/university would be an asset
- 3 – 5 years administrative experience; preference is in Long Haul Trucking
- Strong keyboarding skills; accurate typing speed of 40-60 wpm
- Experience with Microsoft suite of products, including excel and outlook
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in pursuing CIP program is required; CIP designation is an asset(s)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Strong time management skills, accuracy and attention to detail in a highly structured environment
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to the Human Resources department at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for applying. We will contact the qualified candidates for an interview.
Echelon Insurance is committed to providing accommodation throughout the interview and employment process. Should you require any accommodation please let Human Resources know so that we can accommodate your individual accessibility needs.
No agencies please.