Description de l'offre d'emploi
COMMERCIAL LINES TECHNICAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Our client located in Vaughan is currently seeking a Commercial Lines TSR to join their team. This opportunity offers advancement into a Commercial Account Associate role and offers competitive compensation.
Essential Job Functions
· Prepare and issue Certificates of Insurance including Liability, Automobile Leasing, Owned Contractor’s Equipment, Mortgagee and Tenant Certificates
· Work efficiently with Microsoft Excel and Word documents in order to perform the following tasks:
o Enter client account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information
o Format client documents, including letters
o Manage account receivables
o Issue automobile liability slips
· Manage abeyances for Account Executives and other team members
· Invoice and process policy endorsements and policy renewals
· Perform other related duties and projects, as required
· Administrative duties such as:
o relief duties at reception desk
o maintain and update the commercial lines filing system
o sort and distribute incoming mail
o photocopying, printing, binding and scanning of documents
Qualifications & Experience Required:
· 1 year of insurance industry and/or general office experience
· Working toward post-secondary insurance or business-related diploma/degree
· RIBO licence
· CIP and/or CAIB designation
· Familiarity with The Agency Manager (TAM) and/or Compuquote
· Working knowledge of commercial insurance products, particularly in the construction industry
Interested candidates please contact Anna-Lisa Sippola at 416-868-6711 ext 237 or forward your resume in confidence to Annalisa@dgacareers.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.