Description de l'offre d'emploi
Masters Life Insurance Agency Ltd. Job Posting
Title: Group Benefits Client Representative
Employment Status: Regular Full-Time
Location: 7501 Keele Street, Suite 400, Vaughan ON, L4K 1Y2
This position will support a dynamic team of Brokers in servicing a very active block of business. The successful candidate must be highly motivated and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. They will be part of a team whose core objective is to maintain a high level of professionalism while exceeding expectations at each client interaction.
By joining our Masters team, you will become part of a rapidly, still-growing company that offers extensive training and frontline knowledge of the overall group benefits industry. We offer a competitive, salary-based, compensation package including group health and retirement benefits, with future advancement opportunities within our organization. Choose a career with Masters Insurance Limited and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage upcoming renewals with the Managing Group Agency (MGA)
- Review renewal and marketing material prepared by the MGA to ensure accuracy
- Follow up on negotiations and communicate with the client on their renewal status
- Arrange a meeting with the client to present final negotiated renewal
- Follow up on any changes, issues or requests resulting from the meeting
- Assist with processing group benefit and cost plus claims, as well as follow-up until claims are adjudicated
- Manage the day-to-day client calls regarding claims
- Respond to client inquiries, via incoming email and telephone
- Assist brokers and advisors with client follow-ups
- Handle a block of group benefits business
- Perform other related duties and special projects, as required
- 1 year of experience in similar role and/or office experience is required
- Life licence is an asset
Skill Sets Required
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities
- Self-motivation with ability to problem-solve with limited supervision
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office programs: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Accurate data entry skills
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful of clients, co-workers and Management
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter and resume, quoting this position, to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We at Masters Insurance Limited are an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive workplace. We will accommodate the needs of applicants in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation we encourage you to contact us at (905) 738-4164 x113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about our company, visit our website www.mastersinsurance.com.
To view our current job postings, follow us on LinkedIn Masters Insurance | Financial.