Description de l'offre d'emploi
Primary Role Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
The Senior Account Manager position assists the Commercial Lines department in meeting service level objectives by solidifying client relationships, by providing superior customer service, updating client information, producing quality documents and providing support to the Producers.
- Service a portfolio of diverse and complex commercial lines accounts, including but not limited to responding to phone calls, emails, faxes from clients and insurers regarding insurance, claims, or administrative issues and addressing the request.
- Assisting producers with the marketing and/or placement of any new business submission.
- Manage policy expirations by obtaining renewal information, negotiating with insurers for optimal renewal terms and providing clients with renewal options in a timely fashion.
- Prepare account summaries and renewal presentations as required including premium financing options for all renewal premiums
- Maintain electronic files and documentation in an orderly, up to date manner based on PBL procedures.
- Assist Producers and other departments in cross selling, and account rounding.
- Keep Producers fully informed of any important development on their accounts.
- Assist other team members from time to time as requested in order to ensure team goals are achieved.
- 8-10 years’ brokerage experience as a Commercial Account Manager
- RIBO license required. CIP and/or other insurance designations would be an asset.
- Above average written and verbal communication
- Working knowledge of TAM is an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and timely follow-up on uncompleted tasks
- Demonstrated success working in a fast paced and electronic file environment
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job #TI18-01
PBL is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please advise us if you require accommodation.