Description de l'offre d'emploi
Description of Role:
PBL Insurance Limited Sales & Account Executive responsible for the generation of new business and the ongoing & successful management of an existing client base across multiple lines of insurance coverage.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Generation of new commercial insurance sales dedicated within an Industry of specialization or across multiple industries based on experience.
- Management & maintenance of key retention metrics associated with new and existing accounts through the determination of insurance needs; receipt, review & submission of detailed risk & underwriting information and; prolonged & effective relationship building.
- Corporate accountability for sales objectives through prospecting, organic growth on existing accounts and effective cross selling of PBL’s product suite.
- Introduction of innovative sales approaches on an Office and/or Province-wide basis.
- Mentorship of fellow Sales Executives.
- Province-wide collaboration with PBL Colleagues on mid- to large- size business opportunities; associations and/or; large program business.
- Development of risk based materials for clients, prospects and colleagues.
- Exhibit superior customer service at all times.
- Actively promote PBL’s Brand within areas of focus (i.e. carriers or specialized industries) and PBL’s broad, geographic community channels.
- Other duties as required.
- 10 – 15 years+ of insurance and/or broking experience including experience in, but not limited to, new business generation, organic growth of existing accounts and carrier relationships.
- RIBO license mandatory
- Post-secondary and/or industry specific training an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient across all Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Proficiency with CRM and Agency Management Systems an asset.
- Collaborative approach with a proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Bi-lingual (English & French) an asset.
- Willingness to travel within Ontario.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job # TI18-02
PBL is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please advise HR if you require accommodation.