Description de l'offre d'emploi
Axion Insurance Services Inc.
We are an established, mid-size brokerage headquartered in Richmond Hill. We value our staff and our clients, knowing that without them we wouldn’t be here. Accordingly, we invest in our team, actively supporting further education within the industry as well as our own in-house training programs, which over the years have helped a number of Axion staff progress through a variety of positions.
In support of our growth, we are currently seeking a Personal Lines TSR. If you believe you might be a fit and meet the qualifications noted below, then please email your resume with brief covering letter to:
Personal Lines TSR
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Uploading data through our Broker Management System (SigXP) or through company portals
- Processing applications, renewals, endorsements, cancellations, etc.
- Updating client files in our Broker Management System
- Backing up reception, which includes ordering of MVR and Autoplus reports, logging incoming new business, etc.
The individual we're looking for:
- Is professional, friendly and respectful in all interactions with company partners and colleagues
- Is comfortable working on various insurer portals, and easily adapts to new processes/change
- Excels in a very busy office environment
- Has at least 1 year experience working at a P & C insurance brokerage
- Likes to have fun at work!
We need your help and hope that you will consider this position....we have a great work environment, with a good balance of fun and work.
We are a multi-branch Property and Casualty brokerage with our head office in Richmond Hill (where this position is located). This is a salaried position, which includes a Group Benefits Plan, vacation and personal days, and active support in furthering your insurance education.
Axion Insurance welcomes and encourages applications from people with different abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.