What will you be doing?
Customer Service Representative:
- No cold calling - all inbound calls
- After completing a comprehensive paid administrative training program, you will help serve our internal and external clients, by assisting them over the phone and email to provide information, quotes and facilitate the purchase of travel and / or visitor medical insurance for individuals and groups
- Conduct various administrative functions, including but not limited to, data entry, preparing mail, verbal and written correspondence to clients, brokers and other business contacts
- Maintain current knowledge of clients’ accounts by reviewing daily online activity and applicable reports
- Maintain clients’ files (using Outlook) using excellent typing skills – at least 45 WPM
At Easy Links Financial Inc. we believe that you don’t build a business, you build people and the people build the business. This is just one of the reasons why our insurance brokerage is experiencing major growth and is looking for passionate team players to start full-time immediately. We are committed to secure a marketplace for health insurance products and services for Canadian Travellers, Visitors to Canada, Students, Foreign Workers and new Immigrants to Canada. We work with all the major Canadian insurance companies (Manulife, Blue Cross, Allianz, TuGo, 21st Century, GMS, Travel Guard, and RSA) to offer a 24/7 one-stop source for information, quotes and the purchase of travel and visitors medical insurance for individuals and groups.
Easy Links Financial Inc. has been named a Manulife Elite partner and GMS Elite partner. We have been presented with the 21st Century Travel Insurance Sales Award and are a proud representative of the Allianz Global Assistance for Travel Insurance.
Seven reasons to be part of the Easy Links Financial Inc. team:
- Comprehensive paid administrative training will be provided (approx. 4 weeks)
- Get noticed by people in the company who matter
- Build strong relationships
- Learn all aspects of the business inside and out
- Diversify your skill set
- Explore your talents and discover what you love
- Make a big impact and get credit for it
We believe talented team members deserve and stay because:
- Salary commensurate with experience (i.e. Accident & Sickness and / or Life Insurance License is a must for a higher salary)
- Appreciation with paid lunch breaks, performance bonuses 3 x / year, company events etc.
- World-class benefits (i.e. health, dental, travel, AD&D, LTD, LI, Critical Illness, Health Spending Account etc.)
- Opportunity for promotion and growth: willing to complete the Accident & Sickness License within 4 weeks of completion of the administrative training, if not licensed when hired.
- Opportunity to be mentored & challenged
To be part of the growing insurance industry apply today:
Check Us Out: