PERSONAL INSURANCE - TECHNICAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
National Brokers Insurance Services Inc. is growing again - an active, fast paced and forward-thinking brokerage providing a supportive, productive and innovative work environment - to deliver our clients that exceptional customer experience.
Recruitment of top-notch employees and their engagement is essential in providing our superior customer service.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Handling incoming client requests promptly and efficiently
- Upholding service standards to all clients
- Assisting Account Managers with front line processing for existing and new client files
- Set up prospective clients and update existing client files
- Providing innovative solutions for clients and prospects
- Completing the application protocol for clients and process application in portals
- Remarketing of existing accounts, when necessary
- Documenting account changes in client files
- Sending all required documentation to clients and insurers
- Answering and distribute calls to the appropriate department or Account Manager
- Process payments, process incoming electronic document download
- Completing customer satisfaction calls and surveys
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ability to work with high volume and work collaboratively as a key member of a team and independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize under pressure
- Strong computer skills and proficient with Microsoft Office, Applied Systems (TAM) and Compu-Quote (CQ) (we are pleased to provide training for the successful candidate on TAM and CQ)
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude. Demonstrate knowledge of customer service and information communication standards of practice in accordance with the Privacy Act.
Education and Professional Development:
- RIBO license (an asset)
- Post- Secondary Degree or equivalent, industry designations
Job Type: Full-time 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Paid vacation days
Paid sick/personal days
Bright upscale office with ergonomic design/protected environment
Business casual dress code
Commission share for licensed employees
Parking pass provided
Walking distance to Vaughan Subway Station
If you are looking to excel in your career with an opportunity to grow – send us your resume! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all those that apply; only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Reference checks will be required.