We have an exciting opportunity in our Toronto Office, for an insurance professional to join a dynamic team. We require someone with exceptional insurance knowledge.
Some Key Responsibilities Include:
- Marketing of New Business and Renewals and negotiation with company underwriters
- Develop and grow client relationships and become first point of contact for client for any mid-year changes, questions concerns, etc.,
- Processing of all related documentation as required
- Maintaining professional relationships with key insurers to ensure maximization of growth and retention opportunities
If you have:
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision
- 3 or more years experience working in commercial insurance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task between a variety of tasks, and deadlines
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Team oriented with a positive attitude
- Proficient skill with computer and Broker Management Systems
And you meet the requirements of:
- Registered Insurance Broker of Ontario (RIBO) License
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3 years insurance/brokerage experience.
- CIP/CAIB designation (an asset)
- Submit your resume by emailing it to email@example.com
- We appreciate all interest in this position. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Affinity Insurance Inc is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Codeand the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please advise if you require accommodation.