WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Conduct various administrative functions as required, including but not limited to, data entry, preparing mail, verbal and written correspondence to clients, brokers and other business contacts
- Maintain current knowledge of clients’ accounts by reviewing daily online activity and applicable reports
- Maintain clients’ files (using Outlook)
- Carry out other related tasks, as requested by supervisor
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
- Excellent typing skills – at least 45 WPM
- Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal (French is an asset)
- Pleasant phone demeanour
- Professional ‘can-do’ attitude with a strong work ethic
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Outlook, and Excel
- Exceptional attention-to-detail
- High degree of self-motivation and the ability to work without any supervision
WHAT EASY LINKS FINANCIAL INC. CAN OFFER YOU?
- Earn a competitive salary and performance bonuses while undergoing training to become licensed; one of our team trainers will help ensure your success with real-world training to support your academic training
- We offer exceptional training throughout your employment and various development programs to maximize your success
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities through fast-track management programs to internally develop future leaders and partners
- Leadership development by learning how to use different leadership styles to effectively communicate with colleagues and clients
SIX REASONS TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM
- Get noticed by people in the company who matter
- Build strong relationships
- Learn all aspects of the business inside and out
- Diversify your skillset
- Explore your talents and discover what you love
- Make a big impact and get credit for it
TALENTED TEAM PLAYERS DESERVE & STAY BECAUSE ...
- Competitive salaries
- Appreciation with performance bonuses, great benefits, company events etc.
- To be listened to and have their input heard
- To be promoted
- To have their say in decisions
- To be mentored
- To be challenged