About Dan Lawrie Insurance Brokers:
Founded in 1982 and now ranked in the top 5% of brokerages in Canada, DLIB is a privately owned and operated insurance brokerage with over 95 employees specializing in all areas of personal and corporate property/casualty insurance, employee benefits, financial services and group retirement products. We are a fiercely independent insurance brokerage with no financial ties to any of our insuring partners, allowing us to be truly objective in meeting the needs of our clients. Our relationships with our insuring partners are solid and we represent over 60 Canadian and International insurance companies giving us full access to aligning clients with the right insurer for the long-term. Our success over the past 35 years has been built by the amazing people at DLIB and the relationships of trust that are built with clients and the community as a whole. We are presently seeking a Technical Assistant to assist our Commercial Service Brokers.
- Checking and processing of policy documents, renewals, endorsements and cancellations
- Preparing and forwarding binders for renewals as instructed
- Preparing and forwarding form letters and documents to clients and insurers
- Managing follow-up / abeyance system and Renewal Logs to ensure we meet our client service standards
- Processing invoices
- Prepare Certificates of Insurance
- Assist Customer Service Brokers and/or Producers with client inquiries or rush assignments as requested
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- Currently completing last year of Mohawk Insurance program. Or minimum 1 year commercial lines experience, either from a brokerage or insurance company
- A strong attention to detail and accuracy is a must, excellent organizational skills and a team player
- Proficient with Word, Excel
We offer a work environment that is described by our clients, insurers and employees as being fun, challenging, stimulating, fast paced and highly professional.
Please forward your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com or by fax 905 521-7989 to the attention of Joanne Taylor.
Lawrie Insurance Group Inc. O/A Dan Lawrie Insurance Brokers is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please advise HR if you require accommodation.